We showcase a changing selection of furniture and artifacts from our extensive inventory that is stored in a warehouse. Wilson’s provides access to unusual finds at reasonable prices! We work with designers, set designers and other professionals on an ongoing basis.
Wilson’s Dry Dock also stocks new handy gadgets, games and equipment featuring Kikkerland products.
Using coastal chandleries as a model, Wilson’s Dry Dock uses vintage marine artifacts and furniture as a back drop (also display) for interspersed vintage and new items that would be useful to boaters, fishermen, sport enthusiasts, tourists and local residents.
Artwork and decor created by local artists
- Shell creations by artist Dee Carballal
- Locally inspired prints by artist Joan Harrison
- Shoreline prints by photographer Len Jacobs
- Nifty Nautical Notions pillows by artist Holly Robilotti
- Burgees and signal flags
- Yacht Club memorabilia
- Charts, maps and atlases
- Traps and nets
- Gauges and dials
- Lines-two suitable for a tug.
- Running lights and assorted boat lighting
- Usable anchors
- Brass propellers
- Bins of cleats and hooks
- Wooden crates and bins
- Vintage Steamer trunks and assorted suitcases
- Deck lounge chair, sling back and assorted vintage folding chairs
- Folding 1960’s era fishing chairs
- Assorted maritime related books and others for leisure time at sea or ashore
- Assorted games also for ship or shore
- Framed ship paintings and assorted unframed nautical subject artwork
- Shells and beach glass
- Galvanized, copper and canvas buckets
- Vintage kayak and canoe
We also offer furniture and decor that crosses centuries of style – from colonial revival to early 19th century, Victorian through Mid Century and the 80’s.
The two smaller rooms off of our main room include items for sale on display as well. A corner looking like Kennedy Yacht or a corner of the NY Yacht Club model room showcasing the numerous framed and unframed ship prints, maps and charts.
Centered is a low weatherproof table with games and books and some high tech supplies such as solar chargers for leisure time afloat. The items are a mix of old and new.
Please Contact Us for more information or to schedule an appointment.